To Be Read Out Loud
1. Patience is not the ability to endure suffering but is a constant belief for the best in every situation.
2. Death and life is in the power of the tongue, not in the power of the Devil.
3. Don’t struggle to be more pure, holy or righteous; you have it all in Christ Jesus.
4. God doesn’t consider whether I have faith. He’s already dealt me a measure of faith. It’s what I do with it that matters.
5. My faith is based on the faith of Jesus Christ, in Him alone.
6. I’m not trying to be something; it’s who I already am in Christ Jesus that matters.
7. As he thinks in his heart so is he; for good or bad. Think about it!
8. The blessing of the Lord makes rich, adding no sorrow with it.
9. Trust God to do what you cannot do; but don’t meddle!
10. Keep a tight grip over your negative imaginations that may derail God’s plans for life.
If you are excited about fulfilling God’s purpose for your life, you might like to consider booking yourself in for a ‘Free Coaching Strategy Session’ that gives you 30 minutes FREE and without obligation, to discuss your personal journey of Freedom in Christ. Click Here for Information.