The Christian Life is a journey of greater and greater discovery and adventure- the journey of a Lifetime you could say. Here are some keys to help you on the way.
The Journey of a Lifetime
Jesus say’s “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life” (Scrip; John 14:6)
With so much competing for our attentions these days it is very easy to get our eyes off the purpose for our journey which is – to know Jesus more!
So, here are some Biblical ‘keys’ to help you on your way.
1. Be filled with the fresh oil of the Holy Spirit. Welcome Him, honour Him and follow Him.
2. Study The Map Book of Life – ‘The Holy Bible’. There you will find the quickest and most effective route to reaching your Destination ‘In Christ’ Jesus.
3, Let go of where you’ve been and keep your eyes on where you are going.
4. Have your lights shining and your indicators clearly illuminating your direction, so that others know where you are going.
5. Let go of where you have been and embrace where you are now. Always ready to move on as and when The Holy Spirit directs.
6. Ensure your exhaust is removing toxic syptoms of stress etc.
7. Your Speed, not too fast so as not to enjoy the journey and not too slow so as to endanger others.
8. Regular maintenance and cleaning so as to shine and radiate Jesus.
Enjoy your Journey!
Written by Peter j Foster – Christian Life Coach: UK, USA, Global
Click Here For Your Free and without obligation FREE INTRODUCTORY CHRISTIAN LIFE COACHING SESSION. You will be required to fill in a short form.